Spring Home Decorating Ideas
Posted by Bradley Schmidt on
Spring Home Decorating Ideas
Spring decorating is as easy as can be! Refresh your home with these simple spring home decorating ideas!
Hard to believe we are talking about Spring already, but here we are. It’s hard to disagree with warmer weather, longer days and patio season! Spring brings new life to your home decorating just like the season itself. Here are some easy ways to freshen up and transition your home into Spring decor!
BRING IT TO LIFE:
We’ve said it before and we will say it again, plants. Plants in your home or office have many benefits. They improve air quality, reduce stress, boost creativity and can reduce noise levels. Ways to bring spring to life in your home decor are:
- Plants (you can always opt for faux!)
- Pampas grass
- Gilded leaves
ADD SOME COLOR:
We love the simplicity of changing out some easy to store items for the seasons, especially Spring home decor. Think throw pillows and blankets. Looking for a way to store these items? Shop here!
- Throw pillows
- Throw blankets
- Artwork (watercolors and acrylic) especially those smaller decor pieces on shelves!
- Throw rugs
MAKE A SWITCH:
Just like adding some color to easy to store and switch out items for seasons and holidays, we suggest making a little spring switch on some of these items for easy home decorating:
- Tea towels
- Curtains - Try a pastel sheer! We are in love with this room opening (BRIGHT) trend!
- Bedding - this is especially easy if you have a duvet, covers and shams!
- Tablecloths! I know some of you are rolling your eyes - but this can be done very tastefully and totally goes with the CottageCore trend of 2021
TAKE IT OUTSIDE:
This is a fun one. I mean who isn’t decorating their doorstep now? It was the 2020 trend of the year and will be sure to carry through 2021. I can’t wait to see what everyone comes up with for this one but here are some Spring home decor ideas for the doorstep and beyond!
- White basket crates - so refreshing especially with bright flowers!
- Painted exterior doors
- Did we Talk about Hydrangeas yet? The cheeriest of springtime.
- Floral wreaths
- Bright pots for plants
- Our personal favorite: Got kids? Let them brighten the area with some chalk!
Let’s not forget about the patio and deck areas. These can be quite the little sanctuary when those of us in cold weather states start warming up again. Try incorporating these to your outdoor Spring home decor:
- String lights
- Rattan/wicker &/or white furniture
- We would suggest the easy throw pillow switch here too!
- Wood barrels
Hopefully you’ve already brainstormed a few ideas that you can easily incorporate to your Spring home decor! Spring is the best time of year to refresh for the year! With these simple ideas you can minimize your spending and maximize your budget!
Need some more home ideas for the year? Check out therefore more inspo!
Home Decor Ideas for the New Year
2021 Sustainable Design Trends
Nice Blog!! Thanks for sharing such informative info with us.